Reserve Hotel Rooms Now!
Connections Housing is the official housing provider for the 2017 ANCC National Magnet Conference®. To receive special rates and features, you must book through Connections Housing. Do not book through other services or call the hotel directly for reservations.
Benefits of Booking Through the Official Housing Provider
- Stay at official conference hotels with other conference attendees
- Best rate assurance
- Complimentary shuttles to and from the George R. Brown Convention Center and official conference hotels (NOTE: Hotels within three blocks walking distance of the convention center do not have shuttle service.)
- Special deals offered exclusively to ANCC National Magnet Conference® participants
- Networking opportunities
- Save time booking
- Be confident all hotels were reviewed and approved by ANCC
- Support the conference and ANCC by staying at official conference hotels
If you don’t see your preferred hotel available online, book an available hotel, then call Connections Housing to be added to the waitlist for your preferred hotel. If that hotel becomes available, your reservation will be revised. You must have a reservation in the Connections Housing system to take advantage of this service.
A portion of the room rate may be used to offset the cost of shuttle transportation and convention center rental fees.
Alert! Be Aware of Housing Scams
Reservations made through any agency other than Connections Housing are at your own risk. Be aware of nonofficial housing companies that contact exhibitors and attendees claiming to be able to secure hotel rooms at a better rate. Any housing vendor outside of Connections Housing is not authorized to represent ANCC. If you are contacted by another housing company trying to sell hotel rooms, please notify Connections Housing immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your preferred hotel dates are not available online, please contact Connections Housing with your required dates and contact information.
ANCC Housing and Connections Housing