Wednesday, October 9
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Discover how your organization can create a healthy work environment where a culture of excellence fosters frontline staff to lead from the bedside.
- Develop a solid foundation aligned with your organization’s strategic goals to drive improvements in organizational outcomes.
Pathway to Excellence Applicant Workshop
4.0 Contact Hours
Join teams from around the world to network and learn how to leverage the Pathway to Excellence framework to strengthen your organizational culture.
Workshop content includes:
- How to get started on the journey
- Effective messaging to increase team engagement
- Resources and tools available to assist in the application and appraisal process
- Writing Pathway Standards Documents
- Pragmatic exercises to enhance thought processes regarding document preparation
Who should attend?
- Staff and leadership integral in facilitating the Pathway journey
- Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Nursing
- Pathway to Excellence and PTE-LTC program coordinators
- Key frontline staff who support document preparation and sustain engagement throughout the journey