Wednesday, October 9
1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Did you know that your brain can only focus for about eight minutes? ANA’s Nurse Executive-Advance Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop design aligns with evidence-based educational best practices regarding how our brains work and learn. Learners complete online modules before the conference, at their pace, on their timeframe. This approach immerses them in content and activities designed to reinforce knowledge and concepts necessary to successfully prepare for the certification exam. Then, at the preconference live session, learners interact with the knowledge coach in a face-to-face setting. Learners have the chance to ask questions, validate understanding, and gain greater awareness of gaps requiring further study. Click here to see more on our brain-based learning design.
- Four interactive learning modules
- Virtual case study with knowledge coach
- Live half-day workshop with knowledge coach
- Nurse Executive Review & Resource Manual eBook
- Weekly memory booster emails
- 24/7 access to content for five months
- 19 contact hours
Key Learning Outcomes
Nurses will apply, analyze, and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research, and application to clinical practice
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes
- Preparation for board certification exam
MSN, RN, NEA-BC, NE-BC
Wilson is an assistant professor at Drexel University’s College of Nursing and Health Professions. She has 44 years of nursing experience entailing multiple levels of nursing administration in healthcare organizations and leadership roles, including as an educator, a consultant and a care provider. Wilson’s research interests include leadership development and succession planning in healthcare organizations. She has held faculty positions at various universities and teaches across multiple curriculum levels, specializing in leadership development topics, legal issues in healthcare, healthcare policy, and the business of health coordination.