Create, Cultivate, Celebrate: Transition-to-Practice Programs
Wednesday, October 9
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Do you want to learn about world-class transition-to-practice (TTP) programs? Join other program directors and nursing professional development (NPD) practitioners as they present best practices from a variety of TTP programs. Engage with experts and your peers to cultivate new ideas. Celebrate the success of ANCC PTAP-accredited programs. You will leave the symposium with new ideas, implementation tools, and a network of colleagues from across the globe.
Who Should Come?
- NPD practitioners
- TTP program directors
- Nurses, faculty, or students with a focus on NPD
- Nursing leaders (managers, directors, CNOs)
- Magnet® program directors
- Learn from mentoring expert Louise Jakubik on how to implement mentoring in your transition-to-practice program
- Hear from more than 15 experts in the field of nurse residency and APRN fellowship program during PTAP power sessions
- Become better informed through our best practices poster session
- Hear from nursing experts on the workforce landscape and how residency and fellowships will shape the future
- Take home best practice tools from each presentation
- Network with TTP experts
Continental breakfast and lunch are included in registration.
Contact hours may be earned by learners who successfully complete this nursing education activity.
The American Nurses Association Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
ANCC Provider Number 0023.
ANA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP6178.
Complete agenda coming soon!