How to Get There
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Orlando International Airport (MCO) lands you the closest to all that Central Florida has to offer. For our world-famous attractions, downtown Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center, the Central Florida beaches and Port Canaveral, MCO is Your Florida Airport of Choice®.
MCO welcomes over 42 million passengers annually on more than 50 airlines, providing non-stop service to Orlando from over 120 destinations worldwide – more domestic cities than any other airport in Florida – with one of the lowest average domestic airfares in the U.S.
Amtrak’s Silver Meteor and the Silver Star connect New York City and Miami with stops at dozens of exciting destinations in between. Whether you’re heading for the beach at Fort Lauderdale, taking the family to Busch Gardens, or looking for alligators in Okeechobee, the Silver Service makes getting there a breeze.
Orlando City Guide
Join ANCC in the Beautiful City! With a wide variety of museums, restaurants, nightlife options, natural wonders, and much more, you’ll be glad you scheduled some sightseeing time into your itinerary. Browse the Visit Orlando website for more ideas on things to do, what to see, and how to get around—and be sure to check out the available discounts.
Airline discounts apply for travel from October 1-15, 2019 into Orlando International Airport (MCO). Discounts range anywhere from 3% to 10%, and some restrictions may apply.
Please note: As of January 22, 2018, passengers who have driver’s licenses issued by a state that is not yet compliant with Homeland Security’s REAL ID Act and has not received an extension will need to show an alternative form of acceptable identification for domestic air travel. You can check if your state is REAL ID compliant at dhs.gov/real-id-enforcement-brief. To learn more, download a factsheet or view FAQs
- To take advantage of Delta fare discounts follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight
- Enter the Meeting Code NMTDF and continue to the online booking process
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network at 1.800.328.1111, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. CDT and refer to Meeting Code NMTDF. There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the 800 number.
- To take advantage of United fare discounts follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps/booking/specials/meetings/default.aspx
- Use Z CODE: ZH2M and Agreement Code 279110
- You may also call the United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800.426.1122, and provide the Z CODE: ZH2M and Agreement Code 279110. There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via the 800 number.
- Attendees will receive a discount on airfare and earn 50% Bonus Rapid Rewards® points from Southwest Airlines when traveling to and from Orlando.Book your travel before September 13th, 2019 to take advantage of the discounted rates.
What you need to do!
- You must be a Rapid Rewards® member to access the benefits
- If you’re a Rapid Rewards® member, sign up now
- Once enrolled, go to SWABIZ.com and click “Flight” to book your travel!
- Enter Corporate ID: 99651694
Remember – Southwest Airlines offers:
- No baggage fees (first two bags)
- No change or cancellation fees
- Consistently ranked the “Best in Customer Service” by the US Department of Transportation
What are the Rapid Rewards® benefits?
- Unlimited reward seats
- Say Yes to reward seats on days ending in “y”. That’s Transfarency®
- No blackout dates
- No blackout dates mean your choices and possibilities for travel are wide open
- Your points don’t expire*
- Earning points is easy
*Points don’t expire as long as you have flight-earning or partner-earning activity at least once every 24 months. Period.
Rapid Rewards® makes it easy to earn points you can use for reward flights to go anywhere Southwest flies. Not only can you earn points on flights, you can also earn points on everyday purchases with Southwest partners.
Getting Around Orlando
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately 20 minutes by car from the Orange County Convention Center. MCO offers a variety of ground transportation options to make it easy to access your hotel and surrounding area. Find ground transportation information here.
|Destination||Hotel Shuttles||Local Bus (per person)||Shuttle Van (per person, 1-way/round trip)||Taxi (per trip, 1-way)||Limousine (per hour)|
|International Drive Area||N/A||$2||$21/$33||$38-$45||$50-$90|
Mears Transportation: When booking use promo code “WEB10” for a 10% discount.
I-Ride Trolley: The I-Ride Trolley is the fun way to get around the International Drive resort area, Orlando’s most dynamic destination! Just hop aboard an I-Ride Trolley daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. It’s convenient, economical, and fun! Stops are situated up and down the main thoroughfares and trolleys come along every 20 minutes or so.
Affordable for the entire family, the trolley cash fare is $2.00 per person/per ride, kids $1.00 per ride (ages 3-9), seniors $0.25 per ride (age 65 and over). Unlimited ride passes are available.
Lynx Bus: Located on the A-Side of the terminal on the Ground Transportation Level (Level 1), at Commercial Lane spaces A38-A41. Fares to the International Drive area (approximately 60 minutes) are just $2.00 for each destination. Lynx bus 42 departs from 5:40 a.m. to 10:10 p.m. Monday-Saturday, and 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Sundays and holidays.
The Orange County Convention Center provides access to various onsite covered parking garages, open 24/7. Visit Orange County Convention Center Parking for rates and more information.